Everyone always says "what a good baby" when they meet Miss Calia, Kevin and I laugh...because we know and see her true colors. Not all the time, but...she can go from the sweetest baby ever to a raging lunatic in 0 to 10 seconds flat! Thankfully, this is always at home and never in a public place...well, not yet anyway.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
I see your true colors shining through...
Everyone always says "what a good baby" when they meet Miss Calia, Kevin and I laugh...because we know and see her true colors. Not all the time, but...she can go from the sweetest baby ever to a raging lunatic in 0 to 10 seconds flat! Thankfully, this is always at home and never in a public place...well, not yet anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my poor Calia. Mommy's really showing all phases of you. Please don't be mad at her for exposing your not so nice faces! And remember, Yiayia loves you!
Post a Comment