So, today when I dropped Calia off at daycare I was informed that she had been promoted to room 2...mobile babies only. While satisfying as a parent, yet another sign that my baby girl is rapidly growing up. Her best buddies, Emma and Dory, were also promoted today. So, the mean girls stay together! She will be in this room until she walks and someone from the next room (7) moves up and makes a space. This is why she and her fellow mean girls were held up in room 1.
More on the "mean girls"... Apparently, Calia, Emma, and Dory would sit on the play mat and chat and giggle, then make their way over to one of the babies, namely poor little Logan (age 2 months), and take turns squeezing his feet and tapping him. They would then make their way back to the mat and talk and giggle some more. The workers in the room dubbed them the mean girls after the movie, which now I will have to rent.
Calia was very excited to see her boy buddies again. They have been reunited with Carter, Ben, Alden, and Alex, all of the boys who used to be in room 1 with them. It was kind of like old home week. I'm sure there will be some interesting stories.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too funny! I can just picture the little "click" forming. :)
Post a Comment