Sunday, July 09, 2006

Renovation complete





Kevin finished the renovation early last week...minus some touch-up painting and the lights to be hung over the sink, which will take a few minutes because the wiring is already there...my gorgeous kitchen/dining room are finished!

6 comments:

rick is! said...

looks great!

Marcy said...

Nice job! Is that a Cuisinart mixer I see in the corner?!

Tina Browne said...

Thanks, I love my new kitchen!! Nope, it's not a Cuisinart, it's a Kitchenaid Artisan.

Marcy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcy said...

Oops. I meant KitchenAid. I have been drooling over those for some time now. I want the retro red. :) Have you used it yet?

Tina Browne said...

Yes, I've used it and I love it. Shelly got it for me for a shower gift, back then it didn't come in all the fun colors. It makes baked 100% easier.