Hangin' with dada and hida
My bear is my pillow.I haven't written on the blog in a bit, because not too much else is new with us. Calia still has 2 teeth, still climbing, pulling, standing/walking with help (doesn't seem to interested in walking alone, which is fine with Kev and I). Still using Coda as her personal jungle gym, still sleeping like a champ (12 hrs last night). Saying more...dada, hida (Coda), papa, yaya, and her jargon, still no mama, although she knows who I am because when I ask where is mama, she hits me in the chest and laughs.
She's such an animated little girl. This morning after wolfing down her mandarin oranges and chomping on some toast, she made an eek noise. So I asked her, "are you a monkey?" She shook her head no, then I asked..."who's a monkey? " She said, "Dada." I said, "Really, Daddy's a monkey?" She started shaking her head yes and laughing hysterically. Too funny, sorry Kevin.
I can't believe she is going to be one next week. We are celebrating her birthday week by going to Stowe, VT. We've rented a house. Kevin's family will be there as well staying at their place at the Trapp Family Lodge, so Calia will have Jeremy, Abigail, and Declan around to party with. Rock on!
She's such an animated little girl. This morning after wolfing down her mandarin oranges and chomping on some toast, she made an eek noise. So I asked her, "are you a monkey?" She shook her head no, then I asked..."who's a monkey? " She said, "Dada." I said, "Really, Daddy's a monkey?" She started shaking her head yes and laughing hysterically. Too funny, sorry Kevin.
I can't believe she is going to be one next week. We are celebrating her birthday week by going to Stowe, VT. We've rented a house. Kevin's family will be there as well staying at their place at the Trapp Family Lodge, so Calia will have Jeremy, Abigail, and Declan around to party with. Rock on!

1 comment:
This year has just flown by! Can't wait to see you and Calia next week!
Post a Comment