Calia loves the phone, any phone. She holds it up to her ear and says hello (or what sounds like hello in 13 month old speak). She has also started saying MAMA!! Finally. When I picked her up at school yesterday, she said it and kept saying it the whole way home. Of course we get home, she sees Kevin and it's all dada. But when I said, "say mama," she'd say it. Here is video proof, listen closely. She's also started walking...well, pushing things and walking behind them. Here is a clip. She's growing up so fast!
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Typical girl
Calia loves the phone, any phone. She holds it up to her ear and says hello (or what sounds like hello in 13 month old speak). She has also started saying MAMA!! Finally. When I picked her up at school yesterday, she said it and kept saying it the whole way home. Of course we get home, she sees Kevin and it's all dada. But when I said, "say mama," she'd say it. Here is video proof, listen closely. She's also started walking...well, pushing things and walking behind them. Here is a clip. She's growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment