Monday, December 11, 2006

Santa!! I know him!

Dancing to Christmas Music
Santa???And I want a kitty, no wait, I got that already...
Ummmm, I want a kitchen set. Fruit?? Plastic Fruit?? But, that little girl got Dora!

Also, this past Saturday we went to the Portland Police Department Kids Christmas Party. Calia did well, considering the party started at nap time. She danced with other kids, found interest in the CD player, and wasn't scared of Santa. The best part was watching her watch the other kids open their presents. If I was something she liked, she'd go over and try to sit on it. When she opened her big container of plastic fruit/veggies/etc, she looked at the little girl next to her opening a Dora doll, then looked up at me like "really mom?" Too cute. Needless to say, within 2 mintues of getting in the car, Miss Bubba was out like a light. 'Tis the season!

No comments: