Wednesday, January 03, 2007
New job
I guess since I mailed my resignation letter to UNE and have told my office about it, I can announce I am leaving University of New England to work at Maine Medical Center. I had interviewed back in November for one of five new PA postions on the new Adult Inpatient Medicine service. I go the call last Friday that they were offering me a spot. I'm very excited. Not only will the new job be 3 days a week, but it is a substantial pay increase (25% more than I currently make!) The first month will be hectic with varying work schedules, but eventually it will settle down and enable us to send Calia to daycare 3 days a week only, and maybe only 2 days a week depending if I work one night shift and two day shifts! Since we had a quiet 2006, no new house, job or baby, we are shaking things up a bit in 2007. New job (check), new baby (working on it), new house (by Spring???).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!
Post a Comment