Friday, March 07, 2008

Updates.

Still pregnant, week 36, so a month to go. He's still vertex, my next appointment is this Monday. Hopefully, we'll have an ultrasound to know if it's still all systems go and how big he is (he's consistently been almost 1 lb bigger than Calia...ouch).

Calia is doing great, apparently she's 2 1/2 going on 16 with the attitude...I'm not sure where she gets it? Not a day goes by that we don't hear "Stop it Mommy (or Daddy or Coda or Jack)" "leave me alone" "go away" "I need my privacy" "I do it myself" Oh My! She's so ready to be the big sister, I just hope she likes him as much once he gets here. She told me the other day that he was going to help her chase Jackie (our cat). I tried to tell her that he was going to be small and not do much, but I don't think she really gets that. She's fully potty trained during the day, including naps and about 75% at night, waking maybe 1-2 x a week with a wet diaper in the am, and even waking me up one night to go at 2am (I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about that). When I'm home with the baby, I'll let her sleep in her panties since I'll be doing laundry 24/7 for him, what's some sheets added in?

Kevin's great, he's been in NH at another conference since yesterday, but will be home tonight. As much as he loves the snow, I think he's ready for it all to be gone. I know he's looking forward to welcoming his son home since our house is overloaded with estrogen. Poor guy.

So, that's life in Maine...waiting for the snow to melt and spring to come, so we can plant flowers, waiting for baby, waiting for Calia to "do it myself".

No comments: