Friday, June 13, 2008

Nolan and his posse

So, yesterday was Kevin and my 4 year wedding anniversary. I was talking with Calia about the day mommy dressed up like a princess to marry daddy. She asked "why did you marry him" So, I told her because I love him and we wanted to have babies. (It's never to early to drive home marry then have babies). So, she told me she had to get married NOW because of her babies (dolls). I asked who she was going to marry. She answered "Nolan" I told her that he was her brother and she can't marry him, so she said "Daddy" I told her he was her daddy and already married to mommy. So, she said "fine, I'll just marry you then!" I told her only in California! Funny how her little mind works. We then looked at the pictures of the wedding and Calia was very impressed that mommy wore a crown and wanted to try on my dress (which is preserved and put away). I told her if she doesn't get too tall, she could wear it someday...like in 25 years!

No comments: