Time to go
So, I was looking at recent pictures today and started looking back at some of the first pictures of Calia. Since I didn't have the blog up then, I thought I'd share some of my favorites. The picture of Kevin and Calia was taken at around 4:15am (she was born at 4:04am), it is one of my favorites, Kevin was so excited and full of pride and exhausted. The picture of the three of us was taken by my mom, we didn't even know she had taken it. It speaks of the moment we were in, basking in the beauty of our baby girl who was maybe 8 hours old at the time. Hard to believe 4 months ago at this time I was begging for my epidural, waiting to see if they would break my water!
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment