Here are some of my recent favorites as well as one of my favorite pictures of Calia when she was just 5 days old...Amazing when you see her everyday and think she's changed, but when you look back at pictures, it blows you mind. She'll be 4 months next week, wow! Calia's new favorite thing is to smile and then as soon as I get the camera out and the orange light comes on before the flash, she becomes serious. Turkey Day was wonderful. Kevin and I went to the annual Broaddus Pie Night on Wednesday night while Jill babysat. My pumpkin pie won 4th place, beating my mom's pear pie (she got 5th). Thursday, we all headed over to Calia's 2 Yiayia's house. Everyone was there (Yiayia, Papou, Mom, Ben, Aunt Anne and Uncle Joe, Aunt Barbara, Uncle Ray, Maria, Ali, Susie, Jill, Sam, and Sudeep, Kate, Josh and Jeanne (?sp) (Josh's sister), and Sister Denis...quite the houseful. Needless to say, Calia was passed from person to person, and loved every minute of it. She took a nap on Ali and Ali fell asleep, too. Calia is such a snuggle bunny! Kevin and I hit the mall at 6am on Black Friday, with Calia in tow. She was so good, smiling at everyone, then slept from 7-930 am, while I did almost all of my shopping. The holiday season is in full swing...onward to company Christmas parties, gathering with friends and family, and watching Calia take everything in.


No comments:
Post a Comment