Saturday, March 25, 2006

Vacums, vaccums, vacuums

Laughing hysterically
Kevin wanted "different pictures" on the blog...
He liked this one, I think she looks like she's had one to many.
Pink shades!

Did you know it is spelt all three ways according to google.com? However it's spelt, it is Calia new favorite thing! Thursday night, she was sitting on Kevin's lap playing and talking to him and I started the vac...little miss couldn't take her eyes off it. No matter where I went she was craning her neck to keep the vac in her view. I think she may be more interested in the vac than Coda, if this is even possible! She now sits and pants at Coda or laughs at her until Coda finally comes over to check her out. Too cute! Also on Thursday while out running errands all day, Calia wore her shades. She kept them on for 2 hours before taking them off to use as a weapon!

No comments: