Sunday, April 09, 2006

8 months old....

Who me?
My helmet almost fits Daddy...soon I can ride with you.

Bubbalicious is 8 months old and her first tooth has a friend. Yup, tooth 2 poked it's little crown up through some point between church and her nap this morning. You can see both when she opens her mouth just right, but I think she is sick of us looking that she now purses her lips shut. Tricky little Bubba.
Ok, so while I was typing the above Kevin started screaming from the living room. Upon running in to see what was happening, I found Kevin holding Calia arms length away....Calia was smiling, Kevin was almost in tears. Apparently, she had a blow out (3rd in 2 days, teething is great!) while sitting on his lap. He states "I heard her poop, then next thing I knew it shot up her back and all over me." Once I wiped away the tears of laughter, I got little miss cleaned up, and now poor Kevin has PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). When all was said and done his statement was "we should've taken a picture for Rick, he loves poop." Classic.

1 comment:

rick is! said...

seriously, I would have loved to see that!