Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We have a tooth!!

So happy to no longer be among the toothless!!

Look closely on the bottom right (her right, the picture's left),
you can see it poking through!!

So, for the past few day Calia has been rubbing her gums with her tongue. I kept feeling and would sadly tell her "nope, nothing yet." Apparently, she felt/knew something I didn't. Tonight before dinner, I did the night time check and was shocked to find a tooth sticking a good 3 mm out of her bottom right center gum!! I started schreeching, Bubba started laughing, and Coda ran from the room (Kevin wasn't home from Boston yet)! The bottom left center isn't far behind. Besides the tounge action and excessive drool, you would've never known she was teething...she is in such a good mood. Happy days! I guess this is my belated b-day gift!

No comments: