Monday, December 18, 2006

Tis the season to be jolly...

goofy girl
"I like this one, right here"
Same ornament, different day.
Opening presents with the Rice Family
Upside down Bubba
This past Saturday, we made the trip down to South Berwick to have an early Holiday celebration with the Rice Family. Unfortunately, my cousin Lori was ill, so her family including 3 little girls age 2 1/2 to 6 years weren't able to make it. Making Calia the only child and therefore center of attention. Her favorite part of the day was taking the name tags off presents and handing those out.
We headed from there to our friends Ben, Laura and Ella's for their holiday open house. I've never seen so many kids under 2 in my life! There was probably 10 couples there with at least one child per family. Most ranging in the 9-20 months age group. Calia had a ball, but was quite tired and a bit cranky, so we made our visit a short one. The majority of the children present will all go to Falmouth schools some day.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I see Calia likes remote controls too!