On Sunday, Calia embarked on a new adventure...rice cereal. Although the majority ended up on her face, bib, tray, highchair, etc...she was a good sport. She enjoyed gumming the spoon the most. Everything goes in her mouth nowadays. Tonight was trial 2, a slighly thicker version of the cereal, still on the face, but I think at least a few morsels made it to her belly. She is so "talkative" now that as soon as the food gets into her mouth, she talks and out it comes. I've tried to tell her that it is impolite to talk with food in her mouth, but she doesn't seem to care.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
First Meal
On Sunday, Calia embarked on a new adventure...rice cereal. Although the majority ended up on her face, bib, tray, highchair, etc...she was a good sport. She enjoyed gumming the spoon the most. Everything goes in her mouth nowadays. Tonight was trial 2, a slighly thicker version of the cereal, still on the face, but I think at least a few morsels made it to her belly. She is so "talkative" now that as soon as the food gets into her mouth, she talks and out it comes. I've tried to tell her that it is impolite to talk with food in her mouth, but she doesn't seem to care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so funny! she looks like she is enjoying it! :)
Post a Comment