Thursday, July 19, 2007

The subsitutes...

Calia sleeps with the blue plastic ring that was her beloved Mick, but that's ok because she sleeps thru the night and goes to bed with little fuss (unless you are Kevin and forget to turn her fan on). But, now she has amassed numerous stuffed animals in her bed with her. We started with her 2 fave blankies, her slumber bear (that has been with her from day 1) and another random bear, now we've added her Leapfrog soft worm, and as of last night her Happy Feet penguin that is almost as big as Calia. After Kevin put her to bed, (and forgot to turn her fan on) , she was crying "penguin". So, I went up, turned ehr fan on, ran down her crib inventory, asked her if she was now ready to go to bed. "Yes" Ok, Miss Bubba, see you in the am...and that was it. I can't wait to see what she drags into her bed tonight. I think as a preemptive strike, I'll remove the random bear, worm and penquin?

1 comment:

rick is! said...

brynna is in the same mode. she now has many stuffed animals in there and always needs her two babies right next to her. must be the age.